3 Days :
- By the end of the course delegates will be able to: –
- Be aware of the need to work safely in scaffolding
- Identify the types of scaffold fittings and tubes.
- Identify errors in ladders, boards, fittings and tubes.
- Be aware of the possible faults in scaffolds and mobile towers.
- Be aware of the legal requirements (inspections).
- Have an awareness of reasons scaffold structures collapse
Current regulations and codes of practice.
Accidents resulting from working on scaffolding.
Awareness of Handover certificates and inspection reports.
Awareness of legal and moral obligation for the safety of all employees
by making them aware of possible errors or defects in scaffolds and
Awareness of sheeting.
Awareness of ladder beams
Awareness of supporting rakers
Awareness of types of scaffolds, putlog scaffolds, birdcage scaffolds,
mobile and static towers.
• Awareness of working with SG:400 (Harnesses)
Who Should Attend:
- This course is ideal for all Operatives and Site workers required to work on
- scaffolding, to give them a basic understanding of safety awareness